The North Face designed its Women's Point It Down Jacket to warm you up in seriously frigid temperatures at the ski resort without the bulky, shapeless look that's so common in super-warm jackets. By using 100g PrimaLoft Gold insulation in the side panels to reduce bulk and increase water-resistant warmth, the Point It stays trim, but still boasts 700-fill water-resistant ProDown for intense warmth that stays warm when wet weather attacks. A 2-layer WindStopper membrane wraps up all this wonderful insulation with windproof and breathable protection, and the rugged shell prevents trees from poking holes in your jacket.
If you get too toasty, the Point It's underarm zips let out some steam while you hike, and the snap-in compatible powder skirt prevents snow from sticking to your backside while you click in head down. The adjustable hem helps retain heat, while the insulated hood cinches tightly across your head or slides over your helmet and water-resistant zippers prevent water from seeping in the pockets. There's even a Recco reflector, which just might help in case of an in-bounds accident.
- Nylon and polyester fabric with Gore Windstopper two-layer laminate
- Water-resistant 700-fill ProDown with PrimaLoft Gold side panels
- Adjustable, insulated, and helmet-compatible hood
- Water-resistant underarm zips
- Stretch powder skirt with clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and hem drawcord
- Recco avalanche reflector