Stay dry in the wettest weather out in the backcountry this season with The North Face Men's Kichatna Bib Pant on. This Summit Series bib's Gore-Tex Pro Shell blocks moisture and provides a surprising amount of breathability so your legs won't get wet even if you're charging up the skin track in the backcountry. Its knit bib utilizes FlashDry technology to wick moisture quickly so you remain dry and comfortable while you push your limits on those powder-capped peaks. The North Face also added 80D reinforcements in the seat and knees for durability, and Kevlar Schoeller-Keprotec reinforcements at the instep protect the Kichatna's legs from the bite of sharp crampons or ski edges.
An active fit pulls the Kichatna close to your lower body without restricting any mobility you need on the mountain. Full-length polyurethane-coated (water-resistant) zippers run along the sides to help you put on and take this pant off and to double as vents when you need to dump heat fast. You can adjust the low-profile suspenders for an ideal fit, and the low-profile waistband has a removable belt to adjust according to how many mid-layers you have on. The elasticized gaiters have a zipper for easy access to your boots.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell, fully taped seams
- FlashDry bib
- Low-profile, adjustable suspenders
- Full-length, two-way PU side zips
- Zippered elastic gaiters, kickpatches
- Low-profile waistband with removable belt
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell reinforcements in seat and knees
- Nylon, Kevlar Schoeller-Keprotec reinforcements in bib
- The North Face Summit Series