Whether you race over a hundred miles of wilderness or just choose to trek as quickly as possible, the feather-light, two-person Terra Nova Voyager Ultra 2 Tent provides an unbelievable shelter for less than two pounds. New for 2012, this minimalistic three-season tent uses the most updated materials available so you get a fortified night's sleep in addition to incredible weight savings.
- Tent and fly made from Cuben Fiber, a new, super-light, incredibly durable fabric
- PU coating (10,000mm) and machine-bonded seams keep out the worst mountain showers
- Scandium (metal used in the aerospace industry) alloy and carbon fiber poles bend in wind but do not break, so your shelter doesn't collapse or weigh you down on the trail
- Door features a small vestibule that rolls up, allowing space for gear storage and shade
- Mesh door prevents condensation build-up during the night
- Clips, sleeves, and guylines enable quick pitching and breaking down during races through the wilderness