Not to aggressive, but not too comfortable - thats the Fenix A10 2015 from Ridley. It does everything a good aluminum road bike should do and hardened professionals will be just as impressed by it as absolute beginners. Equipped with Shimano components, changing gear and braking is completely reliable whether you are heading uphill or down.
- Light aluminum frame: sturdy, durable and light!
- Shimano 105 groupset: A reliable evergreen - perfect for professionals and beginners alike.
- Shimano BR-R561 brakes: Perfect breaking control for downhill.
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels: stiff, rigid and highly responsive
- Continental Ultra Sport II tires: low rolling resistance, high durability!
A superb bike
Thanks to its geometry the Fenix A10 2015 is very comfortable to ride. But that doesnt mean that it has to hide from the competition. Take it to the start line and it will take you to the finish line, even if there are demanding uphill sections. Because the compact crankset and the 11-speed cassette provide you with enough low gears to get you moving upwards. The internal cable routing also gives the frame a nice clean look. The Fenix A10 2015 is a reliable companion who will go on every tour with you and will never let you down!