Rab's Summit 400 Sleeping Bag is ultralight for summer trekking through the alpine, and it's protective just in case the clouds roll in. Its 650-fill down insulation has a hydrophobic treatment to stay warm in moist conditions. Rab wrapped this innovative insulation with an ultra-thin Pertex Endurance fabric for air permeability, breathability, windproofing, and high levels of water resistance.
The Summit 400 also features a snug, weight-saving mummy shape, and the angled footbox prevents your feet from feeling too snug. There's also an anatomically-designed 3D draft collar so you don't feel any cold breeze through the full-length zipper. Rab added an internal stash pocket for your headlamp, and it included both storage and compression sacks for added convenience.
- 39F temperature rating
- Rab's Hydrophobic Down treatment
- Mummy shape with angled footbox
- Windproof, highly water-resistant Pertex Endurance shell
- 3D draft collar, adjustable hood
- 3/4-length zipper
- Internal stash pocket
- Cotton storage and compression stuff sacks included