Patagonia created The Piolet Jacket for the commitment-phobe who wants to play the field. That is, who wants to do it all when it comes to outdoor pursuits, from high-alpine trekking, to skiing, to climbing
you name it, she'll go after it, no matter what the conditions. This jacket features Gore-Tex Performance Shell, which is a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane bonded to an extremely durable nylon face fabric for bomber protection in the nastiest winter storms imaginable.
- Gore-Tex 2L membrane is waterproof breathable, guaranteed
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood includes a laminated visor for better visibility in bad conditions
- Patented Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem so you can quickly and easily seal out rain and snow
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction lets you lift your arms without the jacket hiking up
- Harness- and pack-compatible pocket placement gives you multi-sport versatility Underarm zips feature Slim Zip zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Internal zippered security pocket