With the Patagonia Women's Alpine Guide Softshell Pant, you'll be ready for a morning of ski touring or an afternoon of navigating your way through technical ice sequences on a frozen waterfall. The highly breathable, wind-resistant Polartec Power Shield stretch woven fabric allows a full, unrestricted range of motion to accommodate even the most acrobatic maneuvers on the vertical or through fresh pow fields.
- Polartec reinforcements add durability for multi-season, active use
- If nature decides it isn't done snowing, a DWR coating helps bead and slough moisture to prevent your insulating layers from getting wet
- Brushed interior allows for next-to-skin comfort during spring skiing when you don't need or want too many layers
- Articulated knees give you optimal mobility and fit
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard withstands the abuse of alpine life
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs include tie-down loops to seal out snow from below
- Ample pockets hold camera, extra hand-warmers, lip balm, and other small essentials