The Patagonia Torrentshell Insulated Girls' Jacket is perfect for those shoulder-season storms when Mother Nature can't quite decide if she'd rather rain or snow. It has all the water-repellent tech you'd expect in a Patagonia rain shell--an H2No Performance Standard 20K waterproof and breathable membrane, dual DWR coatings, and fully taped seams--along with 60g of recycled Thermogreen polyester insulation that'll shut out the cold even if it gets soggy. Darting around the waist gives the Torrentshell a slightly tailored, girl-friendly look, and the Grow-Fit extendable sleeve feature is a parent's best friend, so you'll both be psyched to keep it front and center in the closet for as long as you can.
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Nylon ripstop shell and polyester lining with DWR coatings
- 60g Thermogreen recycled nylon insulation
- Grow-Fit extendable sleeve feature
- Two drop-in hand pockets
- Three panel hood with brim and elastic internal gusset
- Zip-through collar with wind flap