Snow's great and rain can be nice, but no one's ever been psyched to wake up to a sleet storm - until now. Patagonia's Torrentshell Insulated Boys' Jacket is the best thing that ever happened to wintery mixes, with a 2.5-layer waterproof and breathable H2No Performance Standard membrane, fully taped seams, dual DWR coatings, and 60g of synthetic Thermogreen recycled insulation to keep the wet and the cold at bay on walks to school or hikes through the woods. It'll keep him warm even if it gets wet on the inside, and has an elasticized hood that fits snugly over his noggin to keep his brain from getting sluggish on those hard-to-leave-bed days. Best of all, Patagonia hooked the Torrentshell up with a Grow-Fit extendable sleeve system, so it'll last him a winter longer than it otherwise might have.
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Nylon ripstop shell and polyester lining with DWR coatings
- 60g Thermogreen recycled nylon insulation
- Grow-Fit extendable sleeve feature
- Two drop-in hand pockets
- Three panel hood with brim and elastic internal gusset
- Zip-through collar with wind flap