If alpine rock faces in cold, damp environments don't deter you, the Outdoor Research Men's Cathode Insulated Hooded Jacket will keep you comfortable as you contort up to the top of the climb. The jacket's Hybrid Mapped Construction puts the right fabrics at the right places to ensure you can move freely while staying warm and without overheating. Tough, stretchy, breathable, and water-repellant polyester Schoeller panels under the arms, across the back, and in the hood optimize movement and breathability and stand up to hard use. Water-resistant PrimaLoft One insulation throughout the rest of the jacket insulates without bulk and stays warm even when wet. The jacket easily packs down so you can stuff the whole jacket in the left hand pocket, which doubles as a stuff sack. Thanks to this excellent packability, you can easily carry this jacket with you to use if and when you need it during longer excursions, early mornings, or damp days.
- Pertex Quantum nylon, Schoeller stretch polyester panels
- PrimaLoft One 60g insulation
- Trim fit
- Fully adjustable hood with stretch fabric panels
- Internal front zip stormflap
- Stretch binding at cuffs and drawcord hem
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack