The Oakley Racing Jacket Heritage Collection Sunglasses like to go fast, like G-force, pushing-your-face-back fast. Take one look at the streamlined geometry, strategic lens venting, and optional retaining strap found on these shades. You'll then instantly understand why the world's top cyclists and endurance athletes wear these sunglasses.
Going fast may be fun, but high-speed antics require precise vision for instantaneous reactions. That's why Oakley uses a Plutonite lens to block 100% of harmful UV and high-energy blue light that strains vision; this lens also resists impact from flying debris when you're traveling at serious speeds. Treated with an Iridium coating, the Racing Jacket's lens balances light transmission for clear, fine-tuned optics. In addition, these sunglasses feature Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens tech, allowing for on-the-fly lens swapping. A bonus low-light lens is included, allowing you to adapt to changing weather.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection
- Plutonite lens
- Iridium coating on lens
- Oakley Authentic Prescription compatible (sold separately)
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens tech
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads
- Removable retaining strap
- Interchangeable metal icons
- Bonus low-light lens