The Oakley M2 Sunglasses won't weigh you down when you're mashing out miles on your bike or training the upcoming triathlon. The ultra-light and super-sleek O-Matter frame increases peripheral vision with its wrap-around design, and the integrated Unobtanium earsocks cling to your face when you're moving fast. In addition, interchangeable Nosebombs allow for a fine-tuned fit. Filtering out harmful solar rays, the Plutonite lens blocks 100% of harmful UV radiation and high-energy blue light that causes eye strain and hazy vision; this lens is ultra-durable, resisting impact from flying debris when you're hauling down a twisty trail. The lens' Iridium coating (all models but polished fog/grey) balances light transmission for crystal-clear optics. Allowing for extended clarity across the entire lens, Oakley's Polaric Ellipsoid lens shape removes distortion caused by the lens' intense curvature.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UV light and high-energy visible light
- Iridium coating on lens (all models but polished fog/grey)
- Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid lens shape
- Wrap-around Unobtanium earsocks, interchangeable Nosebombs