You and a buddy can comfortably sit out brutal weather inside the Dragontail Tent. MSR designed this single-wall tent to withstand four seasons of mountaineering abuse, and this lightweight shelter weighs in at just under five pounds. After a long day of trekking, you want to sleep soundly, and the Dragontail has an ideal balance of strength, space, and features so you can catch some Z's uninterrupted by the elements.
- Single-wall design saves weight, eliminates the hassle of pitching a tent and securing a fly amid foul-weather, and aids in moisture breathability
- Overhead ventilation tunnel allows stifling moisture to escape from within
- Spaciousness is the name of the game: a large vestibule protects your boots and bags, and 41 inches of interior height let you sit up and stretch in the morning
- Hooped pole geometry creates a strong structure able to withstand strong winds and heavy precipitation
- Peaked roof helps shed rain and snow and provides more interior headroom space at the center of the tent
- DuraShield coating makes the fly and floor heavily weather-resistant, so you stay dry through brutally adverse mountain weather year-round