Ever tried to knit yourself a sleeping bag out of live geese? It's hard?the geese won't sit still, and they really don't like it when you try to stuff them into a little sack. If you want life to be a little warmer, lighter, and more comfortable, the Marmot Lithium 0-Degree Down Sleeping Bag is a far better option than live geese, since it's filled with pure 850-fill goose down and has a DWR-treated Pertex Microlight shell that's as light, durable, and packable as they come.
Rated comfortable down to 18 degrees and manageable to 0, the Lithium is perfect for all but the chilliest winter nights, and still weighs a mind-boggling 2lb 12oz, making it Marmot's second-lightest 0-degree bag, after the Plasma 0. It seals you in snugger than a hibernating bear, with a down-filled collar and draft tube, and even uses a six-baffle hood and face muff to keep cold air from sneaking in around your head. There are stretchy baffles around the feet and head, too, for added comfort, and a trapezoidal footbox that's wider in the toes and narrower in the heels to match the shape of your feet.
- 18-degree EN comfort rating
- 850-fill down with Down Defender water-resistant treatment
- Mummy bag with sewn-through baffles
- Pertex Microlight nylon ripstop fabric with DWR treatment
- Six-baffle Nautilus drawcord hood with insulated collar and draft tube
- Trapezoidal footbox construction
- Stretch tricot baffles at head and foot
- Stuff and storage sack included