Marmot made the Men's Freerider Jacket with waterproof-and-breathable Gore-Tex Performance fabric for charging into endless storm cycles that drop wet, heavy snow on your local resort. A grip of pockets hold your small essentials, venting keeps you cool, and Angel-Wing construction gives this jacket serious range of motion so you won't feel restricted while you pole across long traverses. Bust this shell out when you need a go-to resort jacket for winter's darkest days.
- Gore-Tex Performance 2L fabric is durable, lightweight, and waterproof and breathable so you stay dry on the outside and won't feel clammy underneath
- Angel-Wing Movement construction allows for supreme range of motion in the upper body, allowing you to easily pole, reach, and climb as necessary
- PitZips underarm zips allow you to vent excess heat when you get a little hot under the collar
- HD Brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining provide an additional measure of warmth and comfort
- Elastic drawcord hem and adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out the elements