Marmot - Arch Rock Pant - Pantalon de trekking
- Convient à :
- Pantalon de trekking
- 94 % polyamide; 6 % élasthanne
- Ceinture avec bouton et passants de ceinture
- 2 poches latérales, 2 poches fessières, 1 poche zippée à la cuisse
- 286,3 g (de taille moyenne)
- 28; 30; 32; 34; 36; 38; 40
- SPF 50, revêtement DWR, genoux préformés, hanches renforcées, bandeau DriClime
- N° art.:
Very nice lightweight trousers, but a bit baggy
I got these on sale so the price was much lower than RRP, making them an excellent deal. The material is thin, light and breathable yet durable, perfect for mild to hot weather hiking. Not waterproof or windproof at all, so you'll need overtrousers if the weather turns bad, but at least they dry very quickly. Easy to wash too, even after traipsing through miles of mud, no heavy stains remained.
The pockets are good quality, with a very handy low profile zipped thigh pocket.
The only issue is that they are a bit on the baggy side, I would have liked if they were more sleek like in the photo. In particular the waist, I got a size 34 waist but I swear it's more like a 36.
- Bons détails
- Non résistant au vent
- Non étanche
- Mauvaise coupe
- Champ d'application