Zolo Q is a trekking backpack with a focus on simplicity, but equipped with a number of solid features. Built on the same core as the Oxo, it features the Instant™ adjustable system that effectively transfers the load away from your back onto your hips for maximum comfort. The Zolo Q has a womens specific suspension system, specially designed to fit the female anatomy. It offers shorter torso lengths to ensure that the hip belt sits in the correct position, so that there are no gaps between the back and the backpanel. It also comes with shorter and more curved shoulder straps to suit narrower shoulders and accommodate a womens chest.
• Instant™ adjustable system. Quick and easy adjustable shoulder
harness system for tuning torso length
• Gender specific womens back panel, shoulder harness and hip belt
• Load distributing framework with contoured head space
• HDPE frame sheet with a single 6061 aluminum stay
• Zippered front pocket
• Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression straps
• Floating, detachable top lid with double pockets
• One zipped side pocket
• One side pocket from stretch woven fabric
• Dual ice axe loops and shaft retrievers
• Lashing points for sleeping pad on front panel
• Spindrift collar with Haglöfs unique 1-Motion™ opening system "