On the truly bottomless days, put your snorkel on, zip into the Haglöfs Men's Rando AS Suit, and indulge in endless powder without having the uncomfortable sensation of snow flying up your back and down your pants. The Gore-Tex Active 3-layer shell and fully taped seams mean whether you're making your turns in blower pow or the dank mank, you'll keep dry. The highly breathable Gore-Tex fabric also keeps you from feeling sweaty behind all that snow-stopping technology, so you can crush that pow from first to last chair.
Don't think this one piece is going to cramp your style or prevent you from pulling off your signature back-scratcher, because the articulated sleeves and knees keep your form fluid and free. Internal boot gaiters prevents snow from creeping up from the bottom, and the 3-way adjustable hood is helmet compatible so you can get head-to-toe protection without breaking a sweat. On top of all of that, Haglöfs has been around since its inception in Sweden in 1914, so you know there's a century of experience behind this piece.
- Gore-Tex Active 3-layer shell
- Regular fit with articulated sleeves and knees
- 3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Internal lower leg gaiters with silicon grip
- Reinforced cuffs
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered thigh, 1 internal zippered pockets
- Backcountry is the exclusive US retailer of Haglöfs' Fall 2014 collection