The GlideLite Mohair Mix Kicker Climbing Skin is an ultralight half-skin that will make the minimalist rando racer giddy with delight. Black Diamond used quick-gliding mohair to keep this skin light and highly packable, and it shrugged off classic tip and tail attachments in favor of a webbing-and-buckle system that makes for lightning-fast attachment.
- Editor's note: this is a half-length skin, not a full-length skin. Please keep that in mind when you're selecting a size.
- Gold Label Adhesive sticks to the bottom of your skis in the coldest and warmest temps and remains sticky season after season
- Mohair material is a natural fiber with inherent water-repellent capabilities and a hollow core that slightly reduces weight while still offering plenty of traction and supreme glide
- Nylon material, which is mixed in to form the Mohair Mix, boosts skin durability
- Kicker tip attachment is made of a simple buckle and clip system that's light and easy to operate quickly