Arc'teryx designed the Men's Lithic Comp Ski Jacket with Gore-Tex waterproof panels and Trusaro softshell panels in all the right places for backcountry tourers. Gore-Tex fabric on the front, shoulders, tops of arms, and hood deal with wetness while Trusaro softshell on the back and under the arms boosts breathability and mobility. An XPD Expedition fit accommodates several layers for the chilliest dawn patrols, and e3D patterning puts extra space in key joint areas for articulation.
The Lithic Comp's StormHood features adjustable drawcords, a tall collar, and a laminated brim for secure coverage. The bottom hem is also laminated for extra durability, and Cordura and Keptrotec reinforce this jacket for longevity. The Lithic Comp also features hook-and-loop cuffs, a drawcord at the hem, and WaterTight zippers at the hand pockets and center front for water-resistant protection.
- Gore-Tex at front, shoulders, top of arms, and hood
- Trusaro softshell at back and underarms
- XPD Expedition fit with e3D patterning
- Helmet-compatible StormHood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Cordura and Keprotec reinforcements
- WaterTight zippered center front and hand pockets
- Hidden Recco reflector