Slow but steady wins the day, at least when you're protected by the the Arc'teryx Men's Kappa Pant. Whether you're carefully working your way across a glacier or putting in time on belay at the base of the ice fall, the Kappa's Coreloft insulation teams up with new, advanced Windstopper fabrics to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable during long periods of low-intensity activities in the cold.
- N70P Windstopper fabric is reinforced with highly durable N80p-X Windstopper fabric at the seat and knees to boost abrasion resistance and performance
- Winstopper membrane blocks penetrating wind without compromising breathability, while DWR finish sheds light precipitation
- A 140g helping of lightweight, compressible Coreloft insulation keeps you warm when you're taking your turn on belay
- Expedition fit allows plenty of room for layers and full range of motion
- Articulated knees allow for a more ergonomic fit
- Full-length zippers along sides allow venting and easy on-off
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord helps seal out the elements