The Arc'teryx Long-Sleeve Ether Crew gives you just the right level of warmth for a brisk hike, run, or backpacking stint in cool, high-altitude air. Sweating is uncomfortable and so is chilly air, but when the two team up, it can zap your energy, leave you feeling cold and clammy, and make you turn back when you really want to keep pushing. Wear this long-sleeve performance shirt when you know you're going to work up a sweat even though the temperature is on the cool side.
- Durable Helius fabric quickly wicks moisture to help sweat evaporate and speed up your body's ability to cool itself down
- Viente mesh panels under your arms and down your sides vent excess heat to help keep you cool
- UPF 50 shields you from the sun
- Athletic fit is streamlined for efficient movement
- Articulated design with no-lift underarm gussets give you a movement-friendly feel and let you reach your arms above your head without moving your shirt
- Flatlock seams reduce friction to prevent chafing