Arc'teryx - Acrux FL - Chaussures d'approche
- Convient à :
- Approach shoes
- Domaine d'utilisation:
- Approches; randonnées faciles; Voyage; Quotidien
- Synthétique (revêtement PU et renforcé avec un film de TPU)
- Matériau intérieur:
- Nylon extensible monomesh 2 couches; Semelle en EVA
- 820 g (paire de taille moyenne)
- UK 6,5 - 13,5
- Pull on loops; Mud protection
- N° art.:
I would recommend!
I have just received these after debating for some time about purchasing a pair, as they are on the expensive side and I have read some mixed reviews about the comfort...... However, in the short time that I have had them I can say that they are Fantastic! I have quite a narrow foot, and from the moment I slipped them on they felt perfect in every way. Very comfortable (I wear them with socks although some reviews say best without), very stable, and amazing grip. I like the look of them and they look and feel very robust. I would definitely recommend these....
- Bonne accroche
- Pied stabilisé
- Champ d'application
Il y a d'autres postes 1 !